December 16, 2018 In Uncategorized
Essential Oils to Help Your Workout
Did you know that adding essential oils to your workout routine will make your mind and body much happier? Here are five essential oils to add to your regime daily.
- Lemon: Add a couple drops of lemon essential oil to your water bottle before each workout. This oil helps keep you hydrated throughout your workout and quench your thirst. We all know that feeling super thirsty during your workout is the easiest reason to stop. So make sure you hydrate as much as possible BEFORE you start.
- Peppermint: Peppermint essential oil is well-known for boosting your mood, which will help with that all important first decision – do I workout today or not? Peppermint is also believed to aid with breathing. So open up your mind and lungs with this essential oil.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus essential oil works much like peppermint. It’s known for being a mood-booster, but also works against colds. So, if you’re feeling a bug tugging at you, eucalyptus is your go to before any workout.
- Lemongrass: Using lemongrass will help your body regulate both weight and temperature, two very important health factors. Rub a few drops on your inner wrists before your workouts to stimulate your senses.
- Marjoram: Marjoram essential oil is a great post-workout rubdown oil. It’s known to soothe sore muscles and get you on the road to recovery after a tough workout.